Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to Write the Truth?


I haven't been forced to do this nor obliged, but it is out of love.

I write and read and learn literature because I love it. I write, for I do not exist in any other form other than words, sentences, punctuations, and blank spaces. I write truth, and that is all about what I write. And I love truth.

No one believes a truth that is imperfect and lame. But I do. For the truth I know is not a perfect neat structure, which has been constructed by the most talented engineer. Truth, for me, is-and I think this is the reality-an imperfect, weak living identity. I am in love with it. When we love someone, we never see one's flaws. So I too do not see the flaws in the truth.

They who do not take truth as it is, along with all the flaws and imperfections, do not love it, but are simply forced to live with it, and are afraid of breaking the laws, which someone else has put in the path of the search for truth.

I write not just because I love to tell the truth, but also for my own existence. I exist as a writer. In order to continue my existence as a writer, I have to continue the pen-paper-words magic, I mean writing. I had been in a block for the last few days, a severe one. The place where I am now, divides my world into two- a barren, unproductive, dead world; and a dream like, hopeful, living, creative one; a world I own, my own world of writing and creativity. Now I think, or rather I feel that I am in the fertile soil after crossing the barrenness.

I have succeeded in crossing those limiting barriers, and in reaching my Promised Land. Writing is the most simple process and the most complicated one too. It's not simply about creating lengthy or short sentences and leading or misleading the reader. This is least is called writing. Writing is dissolving oneself in the world one has created for oneself, as every writer knows how to, and rediscover him out again through one's own words and sentences and the blank spaces, punctuations and symbols. Thus, an original writer can be found nowhere else, but in his works, his writings.

Also you may find interest in: Making of a Writer.

6 comments:

Tarun Mitra said...

rightly said....rightly said...I am still to reach my promised land...

Terri said...

This reminds me of Tio Chips with the eb and flo he encounters with his passion...and when he is on the down side....there is so much frustration...a writers block if you will...but when it flowing...all is right with the world..(figuratively speaking of course.) It is what makes him tick...for me I have to do something creative...and for you Me Ho it will always be writing. Like I tell Tio Chip...don't worry you'll come out of it...You always do. At the time he hears the words and they are so contrary to what he is feeling but he knows the truth of them. So what am i babbling on about... basically don't worry...it will all come around.

Anu Lal said...

Thank you so much dear ones for reacting. Keep visiting again.

Terri said...

Anu I would encourage you to block anonymous comments such as the one above...or I would just delete it....they seem only interested in promoting their stuff and make no comments about the posting. I have recently done this.

Anu Lal said...

Ya I will try some thing.

Anonymous said...

רציתי לשתף אותכם במקרה אשר עברתי לאחר הפיגוע בדולפינריום. במשך שנה אחרי הטראומה, הרגשתי מדוכאת, חסרת שמחת חיים, עייפה ומדוכדכת. עם טיפולים רפואיים רגילים לא יכולתי להשתקם ולכן פניתי ל- [b][url=http://www.maker.co.il/3_15707/%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%A8/%D7%9B%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%91%D7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A0%D7%A4%D7%A9-%D7%94%D7%90%D7%93%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A8%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%99-(%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%92%60).html]עיסוי[/url][/b] רפואי אלטרנטיבי. ייעצו לי על מעסה מקצועי מ-Spa-Vip.co.il - עיסוי עד הבית, אשר כולל מסאג איורוודה מפנק במיוחד אשר עורר לי את החושים תוך טיפול אחד בלבד. השינוי אותו עברתי היה יוצא מן הרגיל, אומנם זה היה טיפול מסאג איורוודה ראשון, חזרה השמחה לחיי, פיזרתי את השיער ויצאתי מה- [b][url=http://www.academics.co.il/Articles/Article12945.aspx]מסאג[/url][/b]' עם כוחות חדשים, מחייכת ומוכנה להמשך.

עיסוי האיורוודה הוא עיסוי המתאפיין ב ריח של קטורת, נרות ומוזיקה נעימה. ההתחלה של עיסוי היא מגע מפנק על המגבת אחרי שחשפנו את הגוף מכף רגל ועד ראש. נמרח שמן חם מכף רגל ועד הראש, אחרכך תנועה מלטפת ועדינה מכף רגל ועד ראש ובחזרה. לאחר מספר תנועות עדינות עוברים לצד השני של הגוף, לאחר אותם תנועות על צידו השני ישנו שילוב של לחיצות רפואיות כי הגוף התרגל למגע מפנק ומרגיע וזה גרם לשרירים להרפות מעט... כל זה בטיפול ספא מפנק של עיסוי עד בית הלקוח.

אישית לא האמנתי כי דברים כאלה יכולים להיות עד אשר חוויתי מסאז איורוודה מושקע כלכך, המעסה המקצועי הגיע עד לביתי עם מגע שלא הכרתי אשר לא האמנתי שיכול להיות. ממליצה לכל אחד ואחת אשר מעוניינים ב עיסוי רפואי, [b][url=http://israblog.nana10.co.il/blogread.asp?blog=682132]מסאז[/url][/b]' או סתם חוויה בלתי נשכחת בחג על Spa-VIP.co.il.
[img]http://spa-vip.co.il/_images/apixel.gif[/img]